Accounting Services in Redwood City, CA
You have more important tasks to do then to keep your own books. That is why our Padgett® accounting services in Redwood City, CA, are available to take the burden off of you so you can get back to doing what you do best – focusing on growing your business.
Keeping track of your profits and loss is very important when it comes to small business accounting. That is why it is important to have regular income statements available to you. This statement adds an itemized list of all of your revenues while subtracting an itemized list of all of your expenses to arrive at a profit or loss for that period. The company accounting representatives at Padgett® provide you with management consulting based on your profit and loss statement. This enables you to:
- Track revenues and expenses so you can keep your eye on operating performance.
- Determine what areas are over-budget or under-budget.
- Identify specific items that are causing unexpected expenditures.
- Track dramatic increases in product returns or cost of goods sold as a percentage of sales.
- Determine your income tax liability.
Make sure your financial reporting is organized and government compliant by leaving it in our capable hands. By inputting your records into our system, we are able to analyze the information and advise you on any small business issues that might come up. By using our financial reporting services, you receive complete information each month to help ensure you have the financial guidance you need to make smart decisions with the growth of your business.
The core of your business’s financial records is your general ledger. The ledger is a collection of records that actually make up the books of your system. Since every transaction flows through your general ledger, problems with it can end up throwing off all of your books. Our monthly review of your general ledger system allows us to quickly identify any discrepancies in your books, including double billings or unrecorded payments. If we come across any issues, we will make the corrections for you so that your books are always accurate.
We’ve got you covered when it comes to dealing with government regulations. Being completely compliant when it comes to business and tax laws is a must if you want to run a successful company. Furthermore, when policymakers address issues regarding small businesses, we see to it that they are educated about what is important to our clients. This helps us to educate government officials and tax agencies about the issues that matter most to your business and other small businesses. In turn, the government has repeatedly come to Padgett® for our small business expertise.
Specialty eCommerce Accounting Services
- Inventory Management Solutions
- Sales & Use Tax Calculations
- Accounting Integration with Popular CRM Systems
- Online Sales Channel Consulting
- Sales Analysis for PayPal, eBay, Shopify, & Square Transactions, Broken Down into Categories for Proper AP/AR Statements
You can turn to the representatives at Padgett® whenever you have any questions about the accounting consultancy services we provide to you and other small businesses. The sound advice we offer you is designed to give you a competitive edge in today’s marketplace. Speak to us to receive:
- An in-depth analysis which factors in your present status as well as future goals, so you can make fully informed decisions.
- Our exclusive Padgett Reality Check Report® performs a comprehensive data comparison of your business with others in your industry, so you can improve performance and profitability.
Contact us for more information about the account services offered by our customer support representatives in Redwood City, CA.
|Mon-Fri||9:00am - 5:00pm|